12.10.08

conspiracy

i assume everyone has had the pleasure of this forward at some point or another...

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.


...my theory is that everyone can. i mean, i've never meet anyone that couldn't. personally, i think it's just sent around to make people feel special... although i can't for the life of me figure out why 55% would make anyone feel special... after all, it's still over half of society. but maybe that fact says more about human nature than "study" does.

1 comment:

Boo! said...

You are probably right...

So does that mean that maybe the 45% that cannot read this are the extraordinary ones?

Maybe its because they don't see the world in the same way as everyone else.

I don't know, I'm going to do laundry now.